Feipushi x Mojia - Microcurrent
The Original 5 Setting Feipushi x Mojia
This lightweight and compact device sits comfortably in your hand.
Its simplicity makes it easy to use with just the push of a button!
Feipushi x Mojia is Certified for Conformity by CE and RoHS bodies for its high quality manufacturing and testing compliance. It’s the only Feipushi device with a CE mark on the back to ensure adherence to safety standards and regulations. CE conformity is the European equivalent to FDA cleared.
Feipushi x Mojia microcurrent device is a 100% guaranteed authentic.
|2 - 10||10%||$45|
* If applicable to your country duties and Vat will be automatically added.
Microcurrent treatments are safe, effective and painless. Microcurrent is a very low electrical current. Theses currents are gentle waves which flow through the skin and down to the facial muscle resulting in a more lifted, firm and contoured appearance.
- When you receive your Feipushi MC you will need to fully charge the battery for 24 hours before turning it on.
- Do not use the device while charging.
- The blue light will flash when charging.
- After charging is complete, the blue light will automatically turn off, however on the initial first charge keep charging for the full 24 hours. Using the device before this time may cause your device to not work to its potential or become defective.
Results are cumulative and it is recommended to use the Feipushi MC for a minimum of 5 days a weeks for 60 days.
After 60 days it is recommended to continue treatments 2 – 3 times weekly.
No. You can use a conductive gel, aloe vera gel, or Hyaluronic acid.
STEP 1: Wash face with an oil free cleanser and pat dry.
STEP 2: Apply conductive gel, aloe vera gel, or serum to the area.
STEP 3: Power on your Feipushi MC by pressing the power button and select your microcurrent intensity.
STEP 4: Lightly press both silver spheres to your skin. You can use both slow gliding and holding techniques. A beep sounds every five seconds and this indicates to move to the next pass. It is recommended to do 3 passes to one area.
STEP 5: Repeat to all areas working from the neck to the forehead.
STEP 6: When you have finished your treatment, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds, the device will turn off.
The Feipushi turns off automatically after 5 minutes and can be used as a guide to move to the next area.
You may experience a metallic taste in your mouth or the illusion of flashing lights. Both sensations are normal and not cause for concern.
Be consistent. Results are cumulative and it is recommended to use the Feipushi for a minimum of 5 days a weeks for 60 days.
It is highly recommended you take a before photo so you can monitor your progress.
- Press the on/off button once to switch on. It automatically starts on level 1 and a blue light is illuminated .
- Press the on/off button to increase to the next level intensity with level 5 being the maximum setting.
- Blue lights display to represent the intensity level selected.
- This device will automatically switch off after 5minutes. This feature is designed to prompt you to move to another area.
- The device beeps every 5 seconds and this indicates to move to the next pass.
- To switch off, press and hold the on/off button for 3 seconds until the device turns off.
- Clean silver spheres with a soft cloth after each use.
Do not use if you have any of the following-
- Seizures or Epilepsy
- Active acne or other inflammatory skin conditions
- Heart issues, e.g. have a pacemaker in your body
- Had Botox or fillers two weeks before a microcurrent facial
- Have metal implants in your face